Other family services

Information about Certificate of being single, Certificate of succession, Certificate of residence, and more that MINALOC provides.

How to Apply for a Certificate of Succession
This certificate is given to Rwandan citizens who succeeded a deceased member of the family. It is processed by the sector in which the deceased resided. Fo...
Thu, 14 Oct, 2021 at 3:32 PM