Submit a ticket

FAQs about Publishing in the Official Gazette

This service enables both Rwandans and foreigners who want to publish in the official gazette to pay after being granted permission to do so. The publications paid for are for a change of name granted by the Ministry of Local Governance (MINALOC), the Legal personality of NGOs and FBOs granted by Rwanda Governance Board (RGB), and the Legal personality for cooperatives granted by Rwanda Cooperative Agency (RCA).

The following are the most frequently asked questions about Publishing in the Official Gazette;

  1. How much do I pay to publish in the Official Gazette?

 the price depends on the application details. 

  1. Do I need an IremboGov account to submit my application?

You can apply for this service with or without an Irembo account.

  1. How do I create an Irembo account?

To create an Irembo account, click here.

  1. What are the required attachments for me to publish in the official Gazette?

The attachments may change depending on the application type which may include; a change of name certificate, Legal personality certificate, or Transmission Letter.

  1. Can A foreigner apply for this service?

Yes, Both a Rwandan with a Rwandan national ID and a Foreigner with a valid passport can apply for this service.

  1. How long does it take for my application to be published?

The processing time is 14 days.

  1. I have applied to publish in the official gazette but it taking longer. what should I do?

The processing time for the  Application is 14 working days. If you believe this has exceeded the processing time, please contact MINIJUST  at 3936. For more information visit here.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.