This service enables Rwandans and foreigners to purchase an official gazette. Applicants apply, pay for the gazette, and it is delivered to their respective addresses. They can also purchase a copy or several copies of a gazette every time a new gazette is out.
The processing time for this service is 1 day and the price depends on the number of copies.
No Irembo account is required to apply for this service.
Rwandan citizens should have a national ID number.
Foreigners should have a passport number.
Applicants should have a valid phone number, email address, or both.
Follow these simple steps to purchase an official gazette:
1. Visit www.irembo.gov.rw and under Notarization And Gazette Service, click on Purchase an Official Gazette.
2. Click on Apply.
3. Enter the Applicant and Gazette Details.
NOTE: When the quantity of copies is entered, the service fee is automatically displayed on the right side of the page.
4. Click on Next to proceed.
5. Verify that the information is true, enter a phone number and/or email address, check the verification box, and click on Submit.
6. A billing number/ID (99….) will be generated for payment. Applicants can pay using MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money, BK App, BK Branches, BK Agents, or pay online using VISA or MasterCard.
NOTE: After applying and successfully paying via IremboGov, the gazette will be delivered to the applicant’s respective address.