This service enables both Rwandans and foreigners to pay and publish in the official gazette after being granted permission. The paid publications include: changing of name granted by the Ministry of Local Governance (MINALOC), the legal personality of NGOs and FBOs granted by Rwanda Governance Board (RGB), and the legal personality for cooperatives granted by Rwanda Cooperative Agency (RCA).
The processing time is 14 days and the price depends on the publishing details.
Applicants with or without an Irembo account can apply for this service.
Rwandan citizens should have a national ID number.
Foreigners should have a passport number.
Attachments depend on the application type.
Applicants should have a valid phone number, email address, or both.
Follow these simple steps to publish in the official gazette:
1. Visit www.irembo.gov.rw and under Notarization And Gazette Service, click on Publish in the Official Gazette.
2. Click on Apply.
3. Enter the Applicant and Publishing Details and attach the required documents. Attachments depend on the application type.
NOTE: When the application type is entered, the service fee is automatically displayed on the right side of the page.
4. Click on Next to proceed.
5. Verify that the information is true, enter a phone number and/or email address, check the verification box, and click on Submit.
6. A billing number/ID (99….) will be generated for payment. Applicants can pay using MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money, BK App, BK Branches, BK Agents, or pay online using VISA or MasterCard.
NOTE: After applying and paying successfully via IremboGov, the application will be sent to the Ministry of Justice (MINIJUST) for processing. Once approved, the applicant will be notified and their application will be published within 15 working days.