How can we help you?
How to apply for Equating Foreign Qualifications for General Education

To apply for Equivalent certificate , you will need to ensure you have attached the following documents 

1. Primary Leaving Certificate or Equivalence

2. Ordinary Level Certificate or Equivalence

3. Travel document

4. Passport copy

5. Academic transcript from awarding institution


To apply:

1.Go to,

2. Scroll down the landing page to “ Education” tab.

3. Click on “Equating Foreign Qualifications”

4. Read instructions carefully, then click “Apply”