This service enables applicants (Rwandans and foreigners) to book a time slot at Rwanda Biomedical Center in Gikondo to get a yellow fever vaccination. The service is provided by the Rwanda Biomedical Center (RBC).
The processing time is 1 day and its price is Rwf 15,000.
Applicants with or without can apply for this service.
Rwandan citizens above 18 years should have a national ID number.
Rwandan citizens below 18 years should have a Citizen Application Number.
Foreigners should have a passport number.
Applicants should have a valid phone number, email address, or both.
Follow these simple steps to book an appointment for a yellow fever vaccination:
1. Visit www.irembo.gov.rw and under Health, click on Yellow fever vaccination.
2. Choose who you are applying for: Self or Child and click Apply.
3. Fill in the Applicant and Appointment Details. The details will be retrieved and displayed on the right side of the page.
4. Verify that the information is true, enter a phone number and/or email address, check the verification box, and click Submit.
5. A billing number/ID (99….) will be generated for payment. Applicants can pay using MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money, BK App, BK Branches, BK Agents, or pay online using VISA or MasterCard.
NOTE: After applying and paying successfully via IremboGov, the applicant receives a confirmation notification and goes for testing at the selected test center.