This service enables applicants (Rwandans and foreigners) to book a time slot to get tested at the Rwanda Biomedical Center's designated COVID-19 testing sites. Both Rwandans and foreigners can apply for this service.
The service price is Rwf 30,000 or $30 and is provided by the Rwanda Biomedical Center (RBC).
No Irembo account is required to apply for this service.
Rwandan citizens above 18 years should have a national ID number.
Rwandan citizens below 18 years should have a Citizen Application Number.
Foreigners should have a passport number.
Follow these simple steps to book an appointment for a COVID-19 test:
1. Visit www.irembo.gov.rw and under Health, click on COVID-19 Test.
2. Select the preferred currency (USD or RWF).
3. Choose who you are applying for: Self or Child and click Apply.
- Applicants above 18 years should have a Rwandan national ID number or passport number.
- Applicants (child) below 18 years should have a Citizen Application Number.
4. Fill in the Applicant Details and Test Details.
5. Click Next to proceed.
6. Verify that the information is true, enter a phone number and/or email address, check the verification box, and click Submit.
7. A billing number/ID (99….) will be generated for payment. Applicants can pay using MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money, BK App, BK Branches, BK Agents, or pay online using VISA or MasterCard.
NOTE: After applying and paying successfully via IremboGov, the applicant receives a confirmation notification and goes for testing at the selected test center.