It’s okay, we all forget passwords sometimes. It is easy to reset your password on Irembo.
What you will need:
1. Access to your phone.
2. Fill in the Phone number and click “Reset password”
3. A 4 digit code will be sent to you. Please fill it out in the box highlighted below.
4. You will now be able to choose a new password and click “Reset”
You can now proceed to log in now with your new password.
If these steps didn’t work for you, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
It’s very simple! Here’s what you need:
Your national ID
Your phone number.
Go to www.new.irembo.gov.rw , then click sign up . Your page will look like this:
This will bring you to the next page, where we ask you to enter your information:
Enter your ID and Phone number, then click on Register
You will receive an SMS with a One Time Password
Enter your one time password, then follow instructions to set your new password.
Are you sure this phone number is registered to your ID number?
Please contact your network provider to register your number.
Use the registered number to create your account on Irembo.
Call us on # 909 or reach out to us at email@example.com for help.
After submitting your application, you may be given asked to edit some information.
Here is how to do this:
- Visit www.new.irembo.gov.rw
- Go to “Search application”
- Enter your application number in the search box
- Click on the “pencil” icon on the right hand side of the application
- Edit your application then click “submit”.
Logged in User:
If you are logged in to your account, click on the applications tab, all your applications will appear, look for the one you want and check the status .
Logged Out User:
After completing your application,you will receive an application number.
To follow up on your application:
- Go to www.new.irembo.gov.rw
- Click on “ Find application” .
- Enter your application number to view status
Before uploading your file check for the following:
- File format should be PDF or JPG
- File size should not exceed 500kb.
For now, all 22 Local Government services have open validity .
At this point, you have applied ,paid and received an application number for your E-certificate.
What you will need:
- Internet access
- A computer or a smartphone
- Type www.new.irembo.gov.rw in your browser.
- Go to “ Search Application”.
- Enter you application number
- Click on the first left icon “ Print certificate”.
- Choose the language for your certificate.
- Click on “Download E-certificate”.
1.Open validity: issued on/valid as of (Same concept)
Please make sure you have checked the following before applying for Community Based Health insurance( Mutuelle):
1. You are using the head of the family's national ID,
3. If the head of the family has acquired a second ID, they have updated data at sector level.
2. The household has an updated "Ubudehe" category. You may also check this using *909# USSD.
If the above is OK and the issue persists:
Call us on our Toll Free : #9099 or write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the last step of your application process.
- Choose between mobile and online payment.
2. Depending on your choice, you will receive a notification that your payment was successful.
3. The notification will come with an application number to help you track your application on the portal.