This service allows the liquidator to change the name of the right holder due to bankruptcy.
National Land Authority provides this service and its price is 5000Rwf.
The applicant should have an Irembo account to access this service or visit the nearest Irembo agent for assistance.
Click here to find out how to create an account on IremboGov.
Rwandans should have a Rwandan National ID number
Foreigners should have a passport number.
The land owner or Legal representative’s ID should correspond to the land’s Unique Parcel Identifier (UPI).
The applicant should have a valid phone number and an email address.
Applicants should have started the process before paying for this service.
Follow these simple steps to pay for the Change of name of the right holder due to bankruptcy.
Visit www.irembo.gov.rw and click on Log In to start applying for this service.
Under Land, click on E-payments services.
Select “Change of name of the right holder due to bankruptcy” and click on Apply.
Fill in the “Applicant Details, Resident details, and the address” The applicant’s details are displayed on the right side of the page.
- The applicant details identify the land owner or legal representative.
- The address is the location of the land
Enter the Parcel Details and select the applicant type Those details are displayed on the right side of the page. A Church /NGO and Cooperative should have a name, a gazette number, an address, and UPI whereas a company should have a name, a TIN, address, and UPI.
Click next to proceed.
7. Verify that the information is true, enter a phone number and/or email address, check the verification box, and click on Submit.
8. A billing number/ID (88….) will be generated for payment click Pay.
9. Applicants choose the mode of payment: offline (MTN, Airtel, or BK) or online (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express). For more information about payment modes, click here.
Note: After successfully paying via IremboGov, the applicant receives a notification via SMS/Email to confirm the payment and the applicant will reach out to the sector land manager for further steps in the application process.