This service enables Rwandans and foreigners to subscribe to the official gazette. Applicants apply and pay for the subscription of gazettes, and they are delivered to the applicants’ respective addresses. The subscription is an annual delivery of official gazettes and they are published from 01 January to 31 December.
The processing time for this service is 1 day, and the price depends on the number of copies.
No Irembo account is required to apply for this service.
Rwandan citizens should have a national ID number.
Foreigners should have passports.
Applicants should have a valid phone number, email address, or both.
Follow these simple steps to subscribe to the official gazette:
1. Visit www.irembo.gov.rw and under Notarization And Gazette Service, click on Subscribe to the Official Gazette.
2. Click on Apply.
3. Enter the Applicant and Gazette details.
NOTE: When the number of copies is entered, the service fee is automatically displayed on the right side of the page.
4. Click on Next to proceed.
5. Verify that the information is true, enter a phone number and/or email address, check the verification box, and click Submit.
6. A billing number/ID (99….) will be generated for payment. Applicants can pay using MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money, BK App, BK Branches, BK Agents, or pay online using VISA or MasterCard.
NOTE: After applying and paying successfully via IremboGov, the gazette will be delivered to the applicant’s respective address.