How can we help you?
All Issues FAQ Family


3 Articles in this Category

Minaloc services.

Status update

To get your marital status updated; You’ll need to go to the sector close to you with a supporting document testifying the right marital status: If yo...

Tags: None

Application Numbers

To get the child application number, the parent/guardian will need to go the sector close to them and request the application number of the child from the...

Tags: None